The IWU Admissions Office invites you to bring a group of three or more prospective students, accompanied by an adult sponsor, and experience the fun, fellowship, and excitement on our campus. We’ll even help cover your costs!
1. Visit indwes.edu/visit at least two weeks prior to your visit and complete the registration form for the day you’d like to visit campus. Your visit will include the following:
- Student housing accommodation for one night
- Chapel (10:00 AM on M, W, or F only)
- Meeting with Admissions personnel
- Tour IWU campus
2. In addition to these activities, your personalized schedule may include:
- Up to three meals in Baldwin Dining Center
- Personal visits with professors to discuss career plans
- Visiting classes
- Talking with a coach about intercollegiate sports opportunities
- Free admission to campus activities
3. IWU will reimburse you for actual gas costs up to $300 when traveling less than 1,000 miles roundtrip or up to $400 when traveling more than 1,000 miles roundtrip. All arrangements must be made with the Campus Visit Team prior to the visit. Make sure to start out with a full tank of gas. As you make your way to Marion, keep your gas receipts. When you arrive in Marion, do your final fill-up and then give the receipt(s) to the Campus Visit Team in the Admissions Office. A check for twice that amount (up to $300 or $400) will be mailed to you within three weeks of your visit.
4. This program applies during our academic calendar year; not during summer or academic breaks. An ideal time to visit is Thursday night and Friday. It may be used for General Visit Days, Wildcat Days, Spotlight Days, and Custom Visits, however, it is not available during special weekend events such as Fusion Youth Conference, Junior High Weekend, Admitted Student Weekend, New Student Registration or weekend visits.
Please give our Visit Team a call at 866-468-6498 or visit indwes.edu/visit if you have any questions!